Male customers often email asking us ‘What is the best piece of lingerie to buy my lady?’ Here’s a few tips we’ve put together to help you with that decision. It’s very important to ensure you select the perfect gift and size.
In the case where you have no way of finding out the exact size or measurements, we suggest you go for garments that are less dependent on an exact fit. This might be OS, one size fits all or looser fitting lingerie styles like babydoll sets, stretch lace bralette tops and boyshorts or g-strings, kimonos and slips.
There is a large selection of sexy lingerie items such as corsets and waist cinchers. From the hoisery section, you might choose stretch body stockings, stockings, garter sets and thigh highs.
Consider sexy babydolls with matching g-string or thong, camisole sets, chemises, robes, loungewear, all designer brands from Europe, Canada, USA and Australia.
Avoid buying a bra unless you know the exact size. As mentioned, if you really want to buy a bra set, go for a stretch lace bralette and matching boyshort or g-string.
However, if you are still keen because you’ve seen this ultra sexy bra and panties set, this is what you need to know or find out.
Important Tips For Selecting Lingerie
1. The measurement around her body just below the breast ( This might be anywhere from 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42 etc)
2. Bra cup size ( this could be A, B, C, D, DD, E etc ). A – small, B – medium, C is fuller and D is very full breasts and DD is large.
However check the proportions as some women may have smaller breasts yet be a medium build. Many of the models of our product ranges are B and C cup size.
3. Sizes vary depending on where the lingerie originates, so be careful to read about the international size charts for USA, UK, EU, AU, CA
4. Become familiar with the size ranges for the definitions of S Small, M Medium ,L Large, XL Extra Large, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, OS One Size Fits All, QS Queen Size etc. Plus Sizes are usually in the range of 2XL – 4XL or QS – Queen Size.
5. In most cases, each brand has it’s own size charts.
Ideally, if in doubt, check the actual size chart of the product brand against the actual measurements of your lady.
Remember our gift ideas too. We hope this is useful and wish you a satisfying, sexy lingerie shopping experience!